Sunday, October 6, 2013

Web Tools

It is amazing how much stuff is out there. We have so many opportunities to enhance students learning. Now if we just took the time to use all the great tools are students would have more hands on learning. They would be more apt to do more. 

I really enjoyed looking through the Google Moderator. People get the opportunity to be heard in an online format that can reach thousands. When we think that are voice can't be heard this is a great way to use the Internet.

Penzu is great way to help students with their thoughts. I like this because you can use it as privacy for students to express comments, concerns and those questions that they don't want to ask in front of the class. I know that feeling all to well. I used to be the introvert person. I never asked much because I felt embarrassed I still get that feeling sometimes. I also like you don't have to have all those journals and have to worry about losing anyones.

When looking through these sites you have to subscribe to them to really view them. Their should be more indepth tourtials for people to look at. They don't always give the real overview because they want you to get involved by downloading the site.

1 comment:

  1. I stated in my post that I enjoyed the sites and applications that did not require registration or downloading to utilize. There are some benefits to sites that require registration, like more features and more organization, but for students of a certain age it's an easier tool to utilize if they can just log on and go.

    ReplyDelete