Wednesday, September 11, 2013

WebQuest

hello, I am working on my WebQuest and found out that it is used more often in classrooms. My webquest is on writing and I'm having my students become a reporter. What they will be doing is writing a two paragraph article and have a front page to match. I want their article to stand out on the front page. I am excited to be creating a webquest. Any ideas what I cold add to my webquest would be greatly appricated. I am always looking for new and exciting ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Besides the article and the front page I would suggest that students have to inject some creativity into their projects. Depending on the age group you're working with I foresee that students could easily produce more than two paragraphs, and if age appropriate as well could produce a newsletter or "EXTRA! EXTRA!" style newspaper via publisher. Encouraging creativity and giving students the chance to think outside the box can give you as the teacher a great spectrum of results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the insight. It is always helpful when someone sees it.

    ReplyDelete