Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Final

I am happy to say that I am almost done with my project for App. I have a few things to gather for the smartboard use. But I am not worried and I feel that it will be good to show my fellow educators in Dec.

I think this project is useful for the different word documents is great. I learned a great deal and feel confident to use in the future. Man, I can't wait to have a classroom and really put those tools into practice. It is different for a substitute teacher. I have to use whatever the classroom has in store.

This semester  in observation hours didn't make subbing easy to do.  I didn't like it at all and felt it unnecessary considering I rather sub then observe someone. I did that in my undergrad and didn't think I would have to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment